Open Source Products
Akuna works with a range of open source products that we bundle together to build enterprise ecosystems. We have also developed a range of physical products that embed software in to devices as appliances in order to make open source adoption easier.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - CRM applications enable your sales and marketing teams to organise and monitor the pre-sales and selling process
- Business Intelligence (BI) - these tools enrich data and information to glean intelligence
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) - These applications are the glue that moves and reconciles data in your organisation
- Point of Sale (POS) - Point of sale applications are idea for retail operations and restaurants
- Infrastructure - IT infrastructure must be stable and robust
- Collaboration - document & knowledge management products
- Voice - VoIP PBX, phones and telephony services
- Firewalls - a fully featured license free low power firewall solution
- Small Business Server - a fully featured and license free replacement to provide key infrastructure to SME's including a shared file system, virus scanning, email, network services (DHCP,DNS,Firewall, VPN), telephony, remote access and portal services.
- ThinDesk Clients - Fully loaded license free low energy desktop machines
- POS Terminals - Fully featured license free touch screen Point of Sale terminals for retailing and restaurants.